DRM Remove Reviews > Resource > Free DRM Stripper - Free DRM Stripper for Stripping DRM
Free DRM Stripper
Here we introduce several free DRM stripper software to crack DRM protection from iTunes and Windows audio and video files. After you finish stripping DRM, you can easily put the purchased music and movie on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, etc. as all codec are build-in.
Free DRM Stripper - FairUse4WM
FairUse4WM can't crack DRM license. You must have VALID license files on your hard drive and be able to play the DRM protected files without restrictions. FairUse4WM is intended to be used to make fair-use backups only. Please do not abuse this rule.
The free DRM stripper is a GUI version of drmdbg (DRM removal tool). drmdbg doesn't convert your original Windows Media audio and video files, it just removes DRM header of the media file, so you get lossless conversion of DRM protected media files.
- FairUse4WM supports Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11 (individualization version up to .3930).
- Basic requirements: Only works on individualized DRM file
- Requires Windows Media Player (WMP) 9, 10 or 11 beta 1 and 2. Although there is no support for WMP 11 final. Works with both individualized content and some DRMv1 files. Does not work with Win98 or similar.
The free DRM stripper's functioning can be verified by stripping DRM protection from Demo files from ezdrm.com, as well as those from other Microsoft Solution partners.
Free DRM Stripper - Freeme2
Freeme2 is a free DRM stripper. It is used to remove DRM from Windows Media audio and video files. freeme2 is a command line application. You need to learn how to use console applications to run it.
How to use freeme2 (drag-n-drop)
- Drag-n-drop method is much easier than using command line console:
- Put your DRM protected media files in the same folder as Freeme2.
- Extract your license keys. You can do this with drmdbg. If you use drmdbg you can take the drm2-i.key file generated by drmdbg, rename it to drm2.key and copy it to the FreeMe2 folder.
- Drag your sample.wma file onto FreeMe2.exe. It starts up and runs fine.
How to use freeme2 (command line console)
- Put your DRM protected media files in the same folder as freeme2.
- Run the Windows command console: Hit "Start"->Hit "Run..."->type CMD->Hit the "OK" button.
- Then, once in the command console, chage the directory by using the "cd" command to the directory where your FreeMe2 is located.
- Extract your license keys. You can do this with drmdbg.
- Type the following in the command line console: "freeme2" (without quotes) and press the Enter button.
Free DRM Stripper - Aimersoft DRM Media Converter
Media Converter is powerful and free DRM stripper software which can crack DRM protection from iTunes and Windows audio and video files. With this free DRM stripper's help, you can easily put the music and movie on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, etc. as all codec are build-in.
This free DRM stripper can not only remove DRM protection, but also support converting all common unprotected formats including: WMA, WAV, WMV, M4A, M4P, M4V, M4B, 3GP, AVI, ASF, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE, etc. Innovative record -by- play resolution to remove DRM legally from media files, return you full user rights.
Tags: free drm stripper, stripping drm, how to strip drm
How to Remove DRM from WMV WMA?
How to Transfer iTunes Music to Zune?