How to Open ePub Files Mac?
ePub is getting more and more popular and can be read on most ePub readers, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, NOOK, Sony Reader, Android phone or tablet, and so on. But how to read or open ePub files Mac? With ePub readers for Mac, this issue can be solved out. Here we list top two ePub viewers for Mac.
Open ePub Files Mac: Calibre
Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
Pros: Renders CSS and table of contents very well.
Cons: Cannot highlight or annotate.
Open ePub Files Mac: Adobe Digital Editions for Mac
Adobe Digital Editions software offers an engaging way to view and manage eBooks and other digital publications. With it, you can:
- Download and purchase digital content, which can be read both online and offline.
- Transfer copy-protected eBooks from your personal computer to other computers or devices.
- Organize your eBooks into a custom library and annotate pages.
- Digital Editions also supports industry-standard eBook formats, including PDF/A and EPUB.
Pros: Has the highlighting and annotation features.
Cons: Scrolling is not smooth when there are images or tables.
Keys: view epub files mac, run epub files mac, open epub books mac, open epub files mac